Friday, May 30, 2014

Art + Design // Art with Lizzy

My sister Lizzy and I share a love of art. We both love to draw and paint, among other things. She is a much more developed, talented artist than I am and focused on it much more in school than I did. She will also most likely study it at some level in college as a focus, while I only studied it as a minor. Either way, we don't have much else in common and found that we bond well over art and it is really fun to have a partner in crime anyways. Whenever we can, we get together for an art night. I'm usually drawing something, while she's painting something. 

These are a few pictures from our last get-together. She was working on a mini painting project while I did some drawings to go in my wedding scrapbook. I'll share pictures of my wedding scrapbook when I have more of it finished.


Our mess we made. Mostly Lizzy's mess...
A painting Lizzy did a while ago--this one is hanging on her bedroom wall.
A drawing of Johnny Depp as Edward Scissor-hands Lizzy did. I'm telling you, talented.
The drawings I did that night for my wedding scrapbook. They have nothing to do with my wedding, but that's kind of the point.
I hope Lizzy doesn't get mad at me for saying this... but she will be a famous artist one day. I just know it. Also, she is graduating from high school next week so congratulations to her! Love you Lizzy!!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment