Sunday, August 18, 2013

Brain Dump

After a month of working long hours and some traveling, I'm back to normal life and excited to start blogging regularly and developing Kiss Kreativ with new energy. I was in Texas last week at a conference for work. When I came home I was stressed and anxious about time being wasted and not getting done what my creativity has been aching for.

·That is learning, creating, writing, readying, networking, etc·

To get some initial relief from the building pressure, I did an exercise called a "Brain Dump". The purpose was to list out every idea on my mind so my brain could relax without worrying that I would forget something important. Below is my Brain Dump:



From this list I'm going to choose 5-6 things to work on in the next 90 days. Then I will list smaller tasks to get done per item in the next three months to accomplish what I want. I highly recommend this exercise when you have so many ideas and have no clue where to start or what to do first.

No comments:

Post a Comment